24 April 2017

Box opening: The downfall of a new hobby

I know I said that I wasn't fully returning in my latest post, but I might be anyway? I won't make any promises, so let's see how things turn out.

If you read Nikki's blog you might know that both of us recently pre-ordered an Azone Pure Neemo Otogi no Kuni Wizard of Oz Himeno (such long names to write compared to BJDs). We won't get her before the start of next year, though. This is where everything started to crumble. It's been less than a month since we pre-ordered Himeno and since then I've bought four more of which I've received one... I don't know what happened. I've wanted a Pure Neemo for so long but never got around to buy one and now I've bought and pre-ordered five in less than a month. I think I caught a virus of some sort and now my wallet is crying in the corner. Does any of you by any chance know of a treatment to this virus? xD

Enough rambling. The one I bought and received is an Otogi no Kuni Benibara-san Mio. I bought her from Plasticpop in Germany and she arrived two days after being shipped. She arrived just as I was about to head out, but I managed to take some quick shots before I left. She's been sitting around me since I got her on Thursday. ♥

"Aaaaaaaaaaah!!" was the thought that went through my head as I opened the package. OwO


She was packed safely~

Almost there!

Away with the bubble wrap.

There she is! My first Pure Neemo! ♥

Her extra things.

Look at that cute face! And those boobs (she's on the M/LL body).

Look at those cute shoes! I'm really impressed with the quality of such small shoes.

"Hello, everybody! My name is Fumiko. Nice to meet you!"


No comments: