23 December 2013

Photos: Happy holidays

On Saturday I took quite a few Christmas-y photos of my dollies. They're a bit simple as I was too lazy to do a big setup + I don't really have much stuff for a big setup, but it's better than last year where I didn't get any Christmas photos at all. xD

I actually also did another shoot at the end as a test and I think that some of the photos turned out good. But I'm a little unsure if I should post them since I wanted another outfit for the doll for the shoot. So in the end I think I'll save these photos and then try to re-shoot it when I get a new outfit for said doll. :3 Maybe I could edit one of them sometime and post here as a teaser?

HAPPY HOLIDAYS! ♥~

Holly jolly Christmas II
Counting stars
Counting stars
Counting stars
First Christmas together
First Christmas together

No comments: