2 April 2015

Meme: Interview with Ayla

Another interview is done! Just two more to go. xD

Btw! I'm sorry if I'm a bit slow at replying messages and commenting on your blog posts lately. Things are going a bit better, but my energy and motivation is still pretty much non-existing. >_<

Birthday child

1) What is your name?
Hiiiiiiiii! *waves* My name is Ayla.

2) What is your nationality/ethnicity?
Eeeeh.. *looks at father* My daddy is from Japan and my mummy is British and French. *scratches head*

3) When were you born/how old are you?
This I know!!! I'm 4. *smiles* My birthday issssss... TODAY!!! You have presents for me? 

4) What is your race (human/angel/demon/etc)?
I'm just human, but you know what? My imaginary friend, Isi, can be whatever he wants. *jumps* He can be a girl, a boy, even a deer. Isn't that coooool?

5) Are you single or taken? Who is your lover/crush?
Whaaaat is this? Daddyyyy?
(Takumi: Eeeh, just skip this one, Ayla!!)

6) Are you straight/bi/trans/etc?
These questions are weird... *pouts* Can I go play?
(Takumi: Why are you asking these questions to a child? *kicks interviewee*)

7) Favorite hobby?
PLAYING! I love playing. Have you ever tried jumping in the rain? *looks seriously at interviewee* It's so much fun!! *throws arms in the air*

8) Favorite food & drink?
I love chocolate milk, but my mummy never lets me drink it. Juice is good too. And pizza!

9) Do you have a job?
Nooooooooo! *laughs* Only chores and they're boring!

10) What is your favorite animal?
Oooh, dinosaurs! They're cool.

11) What is your bad habit?
Bad habit? My daddy says I don't know how to sit still. *winks*

12) What is your favorite hangout? 
Anywhere outside! Outsides are the most fun!

13) Do you have a favourite holiday?
Christmaaaas! I like presents!

14) Dolls (from other families) you'd like to meet?
Anyone who wants to play! *smiles* But no boring play, I don't like boring! I will kick your butt.
(Takumi: Ayla! Language!)

15) Would you briefly tell us your background?
Not much to say. Mummy and daddy divorced before I was 2 years. Daddy got a boyfriend, Hayden, my second daddy. He is so much fun. He is a writer and he helps me write stories about Isi. Mummy is still alone. I hope she finds a boyfriend, then I would have three daddies! So cool! Are we done? *runs off to play*

No comments: