13 November 2012

SOOM special order Pyrol & Minette

It's no secret that I have a weakness for SOOM dolls, especially for their Teenie Gems. I've already owned a montly doll Minette, but sold her earlier this year when I didn't really bond too much with her. When SOOM recently released the special order Pyrol & Minette, I was really tempted to buy a Minette again. She just looks way to adorable in this fullset. That wig and that face-up. ♥ But I've luckily been able to resist my needs to buy her. Firstly I have no character for her and secondly I want to focus on my SDs. I'm selling two of my other Teenie Gems just so I can focus more on finishing my SDs.
Still they're so adorable. Who knows maybe I'll re-buy a Minette sometime in the future.

SOOM special order Pyrol & Minette

No comments: